1. Services to be Provided: Photo session is for a maximum of 45 minutes, includes up to two children (each additional person is $25 and includes 10 more prints), has a starting price of $600 and includes a $60 print credit and a usb drive with all the images from the shoot. Should client arrive late for a session and another appointment immediately follows, the session will end regardless of the number of shots taken. If another appointment does not follow, then client may pay the additional half hourly rate of $450 to continue.
2. Payment: Deposit of $250 is due on or before seven (7) days from the time appointment was made and must accompany signed agreement in order to secure date of sitting. The remaining amount due plus 7% sales tax must be paid on date of shoot. Deposit is refundable when cancellation is made on or before seven (7) days prior to date of sitting. Deposit and agreement may be mailed or hand delivered. A personal check or cash is accepted. A charge of $25 will be due in the case of a returned check. Venmo deposit to (allisonlanger) @writingclassradio or make checks payable to allison langer photography. Remit payment to 1526 Sarria Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida 33146.
3. Cancellation: This agreement may be terminated by either party on or before seven (7) days prior to date of sitting. All such notices shall be made by telephone and must be confirmed with a return phone call. If a child should become ill and the shoot must be postponed, the $250 may be applied to next available appointment date. If another appointment is either unavailable or not immediately desired, then the deposit will be retained for use up to six months from original date of sitting. After said time, the deposit is no longer available to client. The deposit is not transferable. Cancellation for a reason other than illness may result in forfeiture of deposit. Please contact photographer at (305)495-4199 to cancel.
4. Foul weather: Should rain occur prior to sitting, and photographer does not reach the site, then deposit will be applied to future appointment(see #3). If the rain begins once photographer has reached the site regardless of the number of shots taken, a site fee of $100 will be deducted from deposit before it is applied to future session. Photographer will decide whether or not to postpone due to foul weather. Windy, overcast, humid, hot conditions are a possibility in outdoor photography. They are not considered foul weather.
5. Usage: Photographer may reproduce for display or for sale, any photograph without permission. The undersigned relinquishes the right to monies earned through the sale of any photograph taken of or for the undersigned now and in the future. The undersigned may not earn money through the sale or publication of photographs without the photographers knowledge and permission.
6. Waiver of Liability: Client expressly releases allison b. langer, her employees and agents, from all claims, damages and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during a photo shoot. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.